This blog characterizes various visions or thoughts which have come across during the course of life. It may be just a random thought, an observed fact or just a mere day dream but which will be memorable for life.
Friday, January 7, 2011
Haiku - Six Strings
Periodic strums,
The parallel venation,
Downward thick to thin.
The picked soothing strings,
combining the frets and chords,
will engulf the soul.
------------------------------------- Harish Iyengaar 7th January, 2011
Yes, man!
ReplyDeleteIf your Haiku is read by an alien, there is no need of further explanations...
It is a guitar, and you can make it sing!!
Beautiful! your excellence in this kind of poetry is wonderful!
Thank you so much liam :)
ReplyDeleteAgree with Tony! Nice one, Harish! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks moon!
ReplyDeleteWhat should I say? Just love it! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks balqis :)
ReplyDeleteI'm playing the guitar right now as I comment :)
NICE MAN! its like you gave life to the guitar :)
ReplyDeletehaha thanks arslan!
ReplyDeletei guess I have to request for vocab lesson first hehehe... really so poetic... and I love the mystery of every word used..
ReplyDeletehehe thank you so much stephaine :)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteCan i hear you play something when i call next? I'd have a lot more fun hearing you after reading this! You sure are a "Connoisseur".. :D
ReplyDeleteOnly if you stop calling me that and NOT comment in bold
ReplyDeleteahmp! do i smell something in between hehehe...
ReplyDeleteOh jeez no steph, not HER :/
ReplyDelete