Saturday, February 26, 2011

Haiku - Breach Of Mind


Swim into the void,
Weightlessness takes over you,
With insanity.

Breath in the swivel,
The steady blackening world,
Brings new light to you.
-----------------------------------
Harish Iyengaar
26th February, 2011

11 comments:

  1. hmm.. depicts the state of your mind, through your words i draw the picture, through your picture i knit a story..wonderful!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. A deep one- Harish! May be not always new light reveal what we wanted to see-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks moon! haven't seen you around my blog in a while!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like it but i dont like the picture that i see.. good thing the second one brings me hope hehe!

    as always i love your haiku...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Steph and balqis :)
    I choose the pics as I imagine them :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice take on.. well-expressed..

    Anyway, we have something in common on Poetry writing and I was wondering if we could follow each other's blog, you know, to inter-support.. :)

    Here, I will follow yours and hope to see you on my blog soon.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks a lot Krislin :)Sure will check out your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete