----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This was part of a poetic challenge
which I found on my friend's wall.
Using only five lines with five words:
Reminescence, Renounce, Retaliate, Reap and Recto
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In her ashes I seek reminiscence,
For the mere light of from her eyes shall I renounce,
This morbid shadow of a soul-
Come... Retaliate I shall not..
Reap for the greater good...
Bring back that saintly harlot to fill this last recto...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Harish Iyengaar
27th March, 2011
This was part of a poetic challenge
which I found on my friend's wall.
Using only five lines with five words:
Reminescence, Renounce, Retaliate, Reap and Recto
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In her ashes I seek reminiscence,
For the mere light of from her eyes shall I renounce,
This morbid shadow of a soul-
Come... Retaliate I shall not..
Reap for the greater good...
Bring back that saintly harlot to fill this last recto...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Harish Iyengaar
27th March, 2011
Much intense.
ReplyDeleteThanks Sarah!
ReplyDeletei agree with the above comment ......INTENSE
ReplyDeleteI think the first stanza pretty much had me reeled in. Love your play of words in the last line.
ReplyDelete@arslan... thanks!
ReplyDelete@anna... thanku :)
ReplyDeleteMarvelous..each word used and fitted aptly :)
ReplyDeleteThanks alcina :)
ReplyDeleteYou could really create something amazing from the words given. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks balqis :)
ReplyDeleteWriting poem with given words....:0
ReplyDeleteYou are so creative....Good one! :)
I loved it :)
ReplyDeleteThank you valli :)
ReplyDeleteThanks kriti :)
ReplyDeleteBah! That is a coolest output from those words given! Congrats! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks moon :)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletethat was really an efficient output.from given random inputs!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteyou write with power and strength.
ReplyDeleteThanks aakriti :)
ReplyDeleteThanks CD :)
ReplyDeleteintense...good poem :)
ReplyDeleteThanks cookie :)
ReplyDelete