Only today, this day come front,
The shackles have been unlocked,
The freedom which I never ceased to hunt,
The road beyond me unblocked.
A new paradigm,
Up-sprung.
Chapters flipped through rapidly,
Like an unnecessary link,
In the tome of my time so vividly,
How quick they progression in a wink.
A new chapter,
Shall be begun.
Bound no more to the pleasures of loyalties,
New discoveries, new wins, new lines to traverse,
New be the demeanor in the specialties,
Specialties thrown in by residence of this universe.
A new mile,
Will be run.
As I visualize the setting sphere,
Fade away with it do the disparities,
What expectations and stubborn truth made unclear,
The darkness brings in its own festivities.
A new ecstasy,
Will too be undone.
-------------------------------------------------------
Harish Iyengaar
27th April, 2011.
The shackles have been unlocked,
The freedom which I never ceased to hunt,
The road beyond me unblocked.
A new paradigm,
Up-sprung.
Chapters flipped through rapidly,
Like an unnecessary link,
In the tome of my time so vividly,
How quick they progression in a wink.
A new chapter,
Shall be begun.
Bound no more to the pleasures of loyalties,
New discoveries, new wins, new lines to traverse,
New be the demeanor in the specialties,
Specialties thrown in by residence of this universe.
A new mile,
Will be run.
As I visualize the setting sphere,
Fade away with it do the disparities,
What expectations and stubborn truth made unclear,
The darkness brings in its own festivities.
A new ecstasy,
Will too be undone.
-------------------------------------------------------
Harish Iyengaar
27th April, 2011.

wow!...gotta say i LIKE IT!!
ReplyDelete~~~As I visualize the setting sphere,
ReplyDeleteFade away with it do the disparities,
What expectations and stubborn truth made unclear,
The darkness brings in its own festivities.~~~
Love love love freaking hell love, great job his hairyness. :)
Thanks arslan! :)
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Qudsia! Very kind :)
ReplyDeleteThe only line I understood was "A new ecstasy". So deep, man.
ReplyDeleteIt's all about embracing a new freedom :) Thanks kat!
ReplyDeleteNice one..
ReplyDelete:))
A shackle,shackled with the cuffs that cuffed an owner's volition,
The chains that chained the loathsome heart,
Grieves to see, an illusion so acute , so astute could exist,
The new ecstasy , the new run , shall not be undone . :))
It's so beautiful! Great mind, Harish. :)
ReplyDeleteThank you so much ari :) :) :)
ReplyDeleteThat was an amazing piece!
Thanks balqis :)
ReplyDeleteAs I visualize the setting sphere,
ReplyDeleteFade away with it do the disparities,
What expectations and stubborn truth made unclear,
The darkness brings in its own festivities.
A new ecstasy,
Will too be undone.
reality check101!! i stand by this all the time!
:D
ReplyDeletewell written.
ReplyDeletekind of fits perfectly for the phase im in now
:)
love
Thanks vini :)
ReplyDeleteExquisite!...and so vivid Mr. Poet. Keep writing. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteHere's one of my popular post http://dharbarkha.blogspot.com/2010/08/say-no-to-dowry.html
Thank you so much Barkha. Sure I'll check out your blog!
ReplyDeleteFantastic!
ReplyDeleteThanks yashwant!
ReplyDeleteIts beautiful!
ReplyDeleteSuits my mood right now. :P
But seriously, I am wondering what it would have been had it been the length of the other posts you've written..
Poetry goes with what the mind throws out and how much it throws out. :) Thanks!
ReplyDelete